Objectives of EFDP
- Build capabilities for developing franchise in international markets
- To assist local franchise brands to penetrate international markets
- To enhance international expansion knowledge to export ready and potential export ready franchises.
Strategies of EFDP
EPU, MDTCC and MFA had formulated a strategy to enhance the capabilities of Malaysian franchisor to actively penetrate International market.
- Infrastructure – To develop a conducive facilities to support the activities of International expansion of Malaysian franchises
- Research & Education – To provide an up-to-date market research report on international market to Malaysian franchise players and to develop a holistic training programs to enhance the knowledge of Malaysian franchise fraternity in International Franchising
- Financing Assistance – To assist franchisors financially in International expansion activities
- Marketing – Marketing will focus solely on assisting Malaysian franchises during International Franchise Trade Mission organised by MDTCC.